Aka-Piattos are a series of polymer-coated steel, diamond grinding discs suitable for magnetic base systems. They are colour-coded by grit size, and are available in grits P80 - P2400, and diameter: 200mm (8”), 250mm (10”), 300mm (12”) from stock, and with 350mm (14”) to order.
An Aka-Piatto has a number of benefits over grinding papers. It can:
- Replace several paper grinding stages
- Replace 100-200 pieces of grinding papers
- Create fully plane samples avoiding the half-moon effect
- Last longer due to the wear compensated design
- Maintain absolute edge retention due to the diamond abrasive being resin-bonded to the disc
- Plane and fine-grind all materials harder than HV150, although for materials over HV400 we recommend the use of a long life dressing stick
- And the new P2400, costing at least a third less than its rivals, offers an outstanding finish coupled with a long-life disc.
- Product Code: Aka Piatto
- Availability: In Stock